Friday, September 11, 2009

Okay, first of all, yes you should all watch Glee!!! it's amazing. I watched it last night and it was reeeeaaaaaaally good! Another show I love is So You Think You Can Dance! It really makes me wish I could dance. But that will never happen (Sarah you know!)

So I'm watching iCarly and eating potatoe chips (I know, cool right?) It's Friday and I'm so excited! Because after my mom finishes movine mulch, I get to go and buy a LAPTOP! I can't wait to stop using my mom's. And after that, I'm going to the first freshman football game of the season! Apparently that's a big deal according to my sister. So hopfully that will be fun.

I'm thinking that I'll make this blog about writing, since that's my favorite thing to do! But I'm not really sure how to do that haha. I'm working on a story right now that hopefully will become a book someday!!! Once I finish it, and seperate it into chapters, I'll start posting like a chapter a week or something like that.

Anyway, if you're reading this, give me your input!

1 comment:

  1. i just watched so you think you can dance!!! its sooo good and i wish i could do that too, which is even more unlikely than you.

    ReplyDelete