Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello everybody! My name is Madison and I'm a new blogger! I have another one that I just made (mnmckenzie.blogspot.com) a few days ago but I'm sharing this one with my friend, Sarah. It's her birthday today! I still don't know what to get her... but she doesn't need to know that! I'll think of something.

One of the reasons I'm sharing this blog, besides it being extra fun, is that I don't really know what to do with it! haha. Here are some ideas:
Writing
Cooking would be fun
or something else super cool!

So if anyone is reading this, help me decide! You might have seen Sarah post a bunch of pictures of things she likes, and I'm going to try and put the pictures on here! Hopefully this will work.





Okay, here's my first picture; It worked! I love fashion. But I'm not really into the designing part. Someday I'd like to write for a fashion magezine.
Okay, I've always loved to cook! It's really fun and this picture is really cute!

I'm a big fan of big cities, just like Chicago here. They're busy but fun!


The country life is amazing! But I do NOT like in between. Big city, farmland, or nothing! I know it's weird :)



I also love The Beatles! The 60's were amazing.




The Harry Potter books are my favorite and I love J.K. Rowling.





This picture is so pretty! I love nature, and beautiful quiet spots are my favorite.






Horseback Riding is my favorite sport of all time!







I really like art. I'm not that good of a painter, but I'm okay with a pencil!








Writing is really fun and I hope I can have a job where I write when I'm older.
Okay so that's me! So far, blogging is really fun! I have GOT to do this more often. Wish Sarah a happy birthday!




















No comments:

Post a Comment