Friday, April 2, 2010

AAAAAH!!! I haven't posted in FOREVER! Please forgive me! I don't know what happened, I just got busy and I forgot about it :/

Anyway I'm back! (sorry Sarah!) I actually just got back to Cali about an hour ago. I was on my Spring break, and I spent it staying in my sister's dorm at Greenville College in Illinois! It was so fun! I definitely can't wait for college. I'm only a freshman in and I'm already sick of high school! I'm sure Sarah is too. Or maybe her school is just way cooler than mine... who knows! Being at college sure was weird. It felt like a vacation! My sister only had one or two classes a day, and none of them were early in the morning. She saw people she knew everywhere, since Greenville is a super small town. It was really cool! And what was really weird, was that everyone there thought I was in college! Most of them guessed that I was 17 or 18. Weird considering I have braces haha.

So enough about school! bleh. I wish I had some pictures to post, but I don't. I got a new camera with christmas money a while ago, but I kinda lost the charger so its dead and I can't load pictures! I also haven't been on facebook in like THREE MONTHS!!! I gave it up for lent! But Easter is tomorrow so I get to go on again! It's weird how I didn't miss it very much. The absence of technology can really open your eyes.

Okay so hopefully I can have some pictures from High School Winter Camp next time I post!!!!! Winter Camp is a camp that's over a long weekend and a bunch of church youth groups go there and they have worship and stuff but its really cool. It snowed a lot up there so we got to go sledding! I haven't seen snow in such a long time! So I got tons of pictures to show you. Once I get a new charger anyway.

This last paragraph is dedicated to Sarah! I'm sooo sorry I haven't been posting! Can you ever forgive me? You better because I'm officially joining this blog again. I promise I'll keep up :)

1 comment: