Friday, September 11, 2009

Okay! So right now I'm not on my usual computer (my mom's laptop) tonight. Because after school today I went to Best Buy and bought a laptop!!!!! It cost a lot of money, and I'm broke now, but I think it's worth it. I love it so far!

So i think I've decided to make this blog about cooking. I'm not really sure about the specifics yet though. I'll probably do something along the lines of making one recipe from every country or something like that! And I'll post pictures of all the food I make! Hopefully it will all turn out.

I'll tell you if I make a final decision (trust me that could take a while) but for now I'll just talk about stuff going on in my life! Like this exciting news about me and my new laptop.

2 comments:

  1. Ah congrats on the new laptop :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah.
    Happy late birthday.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog! Way to make me feel old ;)
    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete